- Final 8th & O Project Under Construction
- Shaw's Neighborhood Expanding
- Final Phase at City Market at O is Under Construction
- The new Shaw rooftop will feature a waterfall....
- City Market at O Annual Tree Lighting
The Shaw area of D.C. lit their holiday tree on Saturday night.
- 2015 ULI Global Awards for Excellence Finalists-City Market at O
- New Public Art Sources Local Talent, Draws Inspiration from Legendary Sahw Residents
- Where a Dogs Life Means Luxury Living
- Wegmans will open yet another Northern Virginia store
- Roadside finds new buyer for Purcellville Gateway
- HFF closes sale of grocery-anchored retail center in Washington, D.C. Metro Area
- ULI Washington 2015 Trends:
How did they pay for that? The Wharf and City Market at O: Two Transformational projects in the District Recap
- 4 Metro-Friendly Mixed-Use Projects To Watch
In the next seven months, four developers plan serious headway on projects within blocks of a Metro station. From a giant renovation of a decades-old mall to a Bethesda development that comes with well over 1,000 underground parking spots, the mixed-use boom is real, and it's spectacular.
- ECHO Realty Buys Harris Teeter-Anchored Shopping Center in Virginia
- This Summer at City Market at O
- Honoring a trio of D.C. historical figures
- Dolci Gelati Opens in Shaw with Gelato Pops!
Straight-up gelato almost seems like the side show at Dolci Gelati's new Shaw shop, which opened over the weekend at CityMarket at O. Owner and pastry chef Gianluigi Dellaccio showcases so many other sweet treats, including tiramisu, cookie sandwiches, mini gelato cakes, chocolate meringue mousse, cannoli, chocolate hazelnut tarts, kettle corn, and more............
- Special Holiday Events
Special holiday events unite apartments and neighborhoods in DC.......
- Small-Space living in Shaw
City Market at O
- Roadside Picked to Develop D.C.-owned Shaw Parcel
Roadside Development is expanding in Shaw, having won the right to redevelop a District-owned,13,306-square-foot parcel across the street from its CityMarket at O.
A joint venture of Dantes Partners and Roadside has been selected to transform the vacant lot at 1336 Eighth St. NW, near the intersection of Eighth and O streets Northwest, into a mixed-use development of 72 multifamily units, and 6,900 square feet of retail.