- Welcome to 'Yappy Hour'
Developers lure D.C.'s dog lovers with Parks and Perks
- City Market at O Revitalizes Historic 19th-Cenntury Market
A new development in a historic district of Washington, D.C., is helping regenerate its surrounding community. Take a walk-through tour of the project with developer Richard Lake and learn more about the community from Lake and architect Robert Sponseller in the article and in these videos:
- 880 P at City Market
- What's Next for Shaw - Neighborhood
Q&A: ROADSIDE DEVELOPMENT’S RICHARD LAKE ON WHAT’S NEXT FOR SHAW
- Final 8th & O Project Under Construction
- Shaw's Neighborhood Expanding
- Final Phase at City Market at O is Under Construction
- The new Shaw rooftop will feature a waterfall....
- City Market at O Annual Tree Lighting
The Shaw area of D.C. lit their holiday tree on Saturday night.
- 2015 ULI Global Awards for Excellence Finalists-City Market at O
- New Public Art Sources Local Talent, Draws Inspiration from Legendary Sahw Residents
- Where a Dogs Life Means Luxury Living
- Wegmans will open yet another Northern Virginia store
- Roadside finds new buyer for Purcellville Gateway
- HFF closes sale of grocery-anchored retail center in Washington, D.C. Metro Area
- ULI Washington 2015 Trends:
How did they pay for that? The Wharf and City Market at O: Two Transformational projects in the District Recap
- 4 Metro-Friendly Mixed-Use Projects To Watch
In the next seven months, four developers plan serious headway on projects within blocks of a Metro station. From a giant renovation of a decades-old mall to a Bethesda development that comes with well over 1,000 underground parking spots, the mixed-use boom is real, and it's spectacular.
- ECHO Realty Buys Harris Teeter-Anchored Shopping Center in Virginia
- This Summer at City Market at O
- Honoring a trio of D.C. historical figures