- Diving-Board Apartments and Dog-Grooming Stations: A Virtual Tour of CityMarket at O
- Wine Kitchen Opens in Purcellville
Technically, the third of the three locally owned Wine Kitchens, the new restaurant is named WK Hearth, a reference to the brick oven and warm hospitality; yet the spot carries a similar ambiance and menu as the Wine Kitchens nearby. The new restaurant features the historic Cole Farmhouse renovated into a two-level bistro offering a diverse wine list and fresh, American-eclectic fare.
- Oh, Hello CityMarket at O
Hard hat tour led by Richard Lake of CityMarket at O
- Wegmans Gets Picky Planning Walter Reed Store
Wegmans has repeatedly said it would like to open its first D.C. store at Walter Reed, the grocer has told community and District officials in a letter last July that it would effectively only come to Walter Reed if its preferred development team, Roadside Development, is selected for the project.
- WALTER REED VISION
- Summer Movie Nights at Stonebrige
- CityMarket at O Rises Slide Show
Slide show of CityMarket at O construction by Washington Business Journal photographer Joanne S. Lawton.