- A First Look at Shaw's 880 P, Waterfall and all.......
- Roadside Wins Deal of The Year
- DCBIA Announces 2017 Annual Achievement Award Winners...
(Washington, DC) – DCBIA (The District of Columbia Building Industry Association) has named the winners of its 33rd Annual Achievement Awards, to be presented at the organization's annual gala on May 18, 2017. The winners are: Leif Dormsjo, Director, District Department of Transportation; Freddie Lewis Archer, Owner, Lewis Real Estate Services; and Richard Lake, Founding Principal, Roadside Development.
- Chef Haidar Karoum will open his own restaurant in Navy Yard this Fall.....
- Welcome to 'Yappy Hour'
Developers lure D.C.'s dog lovers with Parks and Perks
- City Market at O Revitalizes Historic 19th-Cenntury Market
A new development in a historic district of Washington, D.C., is helping regenerate its surrounding community. Take a walk-through tour of the project with developer Richard Lake and learn more about the community from Lake and architect Robert Sponseller in the article and in these videos:
- 880 P at City Market
- What's Next for Shaw - Neighborhood
Q&A: ROADSIDE DEVELOPMENT’S RICHARD LAKE ON WHAT’S NEXT FOR SHAW
- Final 8th & O Project Under Construction
- Shaw's Neighborhood Expanding
- Final Phase at City Market at O is Under Construction
- The new Shaw rooftop will feature a waterfall....
- City Market at O Annual Tree Lighting
The Shaw area of D.C. lit their holiday tree on Saturday night.
- 2015 ULI Global Awards for Excellence Finalists-City Market at O
- New Public Art Sources Local Talent, Draws Inspiration from Legendary Sahw Residents
- Where a Dogs Life Means Luxury Living
- Wegmans will open yet another Northern Virginia store
- Roadside finds new buyer for Purcellville Gateway
- HFF closes sale of grocery-anchored retail center in Washington, D.C. Metro Area
- ULI Washington 2015 Trends:
How did they pay for that? The Wharf and City Market at O: Two Transformational projects in the District Recap