- Update: CityMarket at O/Roadside Development Got it Right
Still much going on at the City Market at O campus. The West Building, which includes the new Cambria Suites Hotel, and the East Building, which includes The Giant, are both currently leasing. If you are a regular visitor to the area, then you can see how the development has changed, not only the physical area, but the vibe as well. Now that the project is almost complete, I have to say Roadside Development got it right.
- Diving-Board Apartments and Dog-Grooming Stations: A Virtual Tour of CityMarket at O
- Wine Kitchen Opens in Purcellville
Technically, the third of the three locally owned Wine Kitchens, the new restaurant is named WK Hearth, a reference to the brick oven and warm hospitality; yet the spot carries a similar ambiance and menu as the Wine Kitchens nearby. The new restaurant features the historic Cole Farmhouse renovated into a two-level bistro offering a diverse wine list and fresh, American-eclectic fare.
- Oh, Hello CityMarket at O
Hard hat tour led by Richard Lake of CityMarket at O
- Wegmans Gets Picky Planning Walter Reed Store
Wegmans has repeatedly said it would like to open its first D.C. store at Walter Reed, the grocer has told community and District officials in a letter last July that it would effectively only come to Walter Reed if its preferred development team, Roadside Development, is selected for the project.
- Summer Movie Nights at Stonebrige
- CityMarket at O Rises Slide Show
Slide show of CityMarket at O construction by Washington Business Journal photographer Joanne S. Lawton.