Cityline at Tenley
This historic property at 4500 Wisconsin Avenue in Northwest Washington, DC was built in 1941 as a Sears department store, and later had become a Hechinger Store. The vacant building was acquired by Roadside in December, 2001. Roadside maximized the property's prime location atop the Tenleytown Metro Station and it became one of the city's first major transit-oriented mixed-use projects. The project is across the street from a Whole Foods Market, restaurants, shops, and other neighborhood retail. The $105 million project includes 204 condominium units, 88,000 square feet of retail (including Best Buy, the Container Store, and Ace Hardware), and 330 parking spaces. Cityline at Tenley residents have a 24-hour concierge service and an onsite state-of-the-art fitness center.
The retail stores opened in October, 2003 and the residential project was completed in 2005 and is completely sold out. There are several condominiums available for lease.
Cityline has a spacious, modern lobby with wireless internet connectivity, fitness and business centers, two lushly landscaped courtyards and a 24-hour concierge. Parking is available for $150 per month. Please call Lisa Lake at 240-393-7116 or email@example.com for leasing information or to arrange a showing.
- Residence 309 - One Bedroom
- Residence 310 - Jr. One Bedroom
- Residence 315 - One Bedroom plus Den
- Residence 316 - Jr. One Bedroom
- Residence 318 - Jr. One Bedroom
- Residence 322 - One Bedroom
- Residence 323 - One Bedroom
- Residence 325 - One Bedroom
- Residence 339 - One Bedroom plus Den
- Residence 340 - Jr. One Bedroom
- Residence 344 - One Bedroom plus Den
- Residence 348 - Jr. One Bedroom
- Residence 420 - Two Bedroom and Two Bathroom
- Residence 424 - One Bedroom
- Residence 450 - Two Bedroom
- Residence 542 - One Bedroom plus Den