Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center is a 24/7 project that brings style, convenience, flavor and activity to a Prince William County, Virginia marketplace that has experienced tremendous growth over the recent past. Conveniently located in Woodbridge, Virginia between 2 major interchanges on the high traffic and highly visible I-95 Interstate, Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center features approximately 550,000 square feet of exciting retail in a boulevard environment. This extraordinary destination produces a unique opportunity for national, regional and local establishments to thrive. Potomac Town Center, anchored by a 138,000 square foot Wegmans Food Market, features distinctive architecture, animated public spaces, and a shopping experience that allows for customers to enjoy whether day or night.
Time lapse webcam of the construction is available for viewing 24/7 by clicking on the link below:
Roadside Development with BlackRock purchased the site from The Mills Corporation in the Spring of 2007 and immediately began to transform it into a mixed-used project that was for residents, retailers and Prince William County officials. As the developer and leasing team, Roadside has improved the overall site plan, traffic flow, tenant mix, and value of the project.
- 550,000 square feet of total retail space
- 138,000 square for Wegmans Food Market
- 55+ lifestyle, fashion and convenience retailers and restaurants, including:
- 500,000 square feet of Class A office space
- Perfect for medical users due to the proximity to Sentra Medical Center as well as major government contractors or agencies with the BRAC realignment.
- 500 Residential apartment units